Your Health & Well-Being Needs – all in One Single Space!
Contact us to know more about how we can customize EAP for your Industry
Physical Health Services
- Comprehensive Physical Health Checks
- Bio-Metric Tests
- Flu Vaccination
- Health Awareness Programs
- Health Consulation
Employees should have regular health check-ups to stay healthy and to pick up early warning signs of any disease or illness. Early detection helps in treating and preventing many of the common diseases, before they develop into some serious health issues.
Comprehensive Health Check packages are customizable to an organization’s needs. Common parameters measured include Blood Tests, Urine Routine, Clinic Examination, Fitness Test, Biochemical Parameters, Lipid Profile, Liver Function Tests, General Tests etc.
They provide instant feedback on employees’ risks for diabetes, hypertension, heart diseases and other chronic conditions. Combined with quality health education, the fact that these tests can be conducted at the organization’s premises, the screening experience can attract and motivate employees towards health awareness and positive lifestyle changes.
Examples of sessions include:
- How to maintain a health heart
- Preventing osteoporosis
- Dental Hygiene & Cleanliness
- Maintaining a Strong Vision
Health awareness programs aim towards equipping employees with basic tools and strategies to prevent / manage the health problems so that they do not convert into serious health issues in the future.
Health Consultations provide conclusions about whether problems are recurring, whether a health threat is present, and whether adverse health effects from repeated exposures are possible. In some cases, it is possible to determine whether exposures occurred in the past. If a threat to health is found at an organization, recommendations are made to stop or reduce it.
Employee Well Being
- Basic Bio-metrics
- Mental state
- Addiction to drugs and alcohol
- Physical fitness and capacity to undertake required tasks
- Hydration, sustenance
- Child Care & Parenting
- Family Bonding
- Premarital Jitters
- Marriage Management
- Grow your Finances
- Elder Care
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Navigating Change
- Bereavement – loss of a loved one
- Work-Life Balance
- Recovering from an accident / illness
- Overcoming Traumatic Events
- Resilience – Failure to Success Transitions
- Team Dynamics
- Bullying & Harassment
We provide working solutions for a variety of challenges such as relationship and marital problems, work life balance, concerns with teens / child development, caring for elder members, addictions, dealing with major physical health problems etc.
- Improved communication at workplace
- Enhanced workplace relationships
- Increase in productivity
- Effective time management
- Skill development
- Enhancement of potential
- Increased motivation towards performance
- Feeling of belongingness towards the organization
- High employee morale and loyalty
- Increased organizational well-being
- This is assuming a greater importance in corporate wellness today.
Benefits of Personalized Interventions are many:
- Significant improvement / reduction of risk factors associated with the medical condition
- Increased strength and feeling of wellness to successfully handle the workload, manage stress and overcome fatigue
- Improved communication and teamwork
- Increased confidence, health and vitality
- Increased individual performance
- High contribution towards the organization
Personalized interventions can be availed voluntarily by employees or through manager referrals. The purpose is to identify health risks and take appropriate measures before it causes a major health problem, sometimes even life threatening or ones causing major disabilities.
Managers can refer employees for individual preparedness prior to or immediately after the change occurs so that any impact on job performance can be avoided or minimized.
Critical Incident Response
- Acts of violence
- Sudden deaths
- Industrial accidents
- Suicide, homicide
- Natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, tsunami, floods etc.
- Assault or threat of harm
V SOLVE provides critical incident support during office hours. This includes Ambulance support, On call Doctors & Counsellors at site, 24×7 helpline for for any health / well-being , safety and security risks faced by the organization.
After a major incident, survivors often experience anger, grief, fear, bereavement, pain / guilt. Our counselors provide on-site support to help manage the situation before it causes a major disruption in organizational / individual functioning. First aid support and immediate hospitalization is also provided by medical and para-medical staff so that effects of major injuries can be averted.
- Policy Formulation and Emergency Response Procedures
- Manager training and education
- Training Programs on Disaster response and management
- Resilience Building
- Conducting Emergency Drills
- Post-crises programs to assist organizations achieve their growth
Fitness and Relaxation
- Having higher energy levels & lesser fatigue
- Lesser susceptibility to illness and injuries
- Reduces unwanted body fat, and makes you look youthful, fit and healthy
- Reduces risks of serious health diseases
- Reduction in stress
- Increase in Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Improved sleep
- Improved teamwork and internal communication
- Better problem solving and mental agility
- Lower absenteeism
Yoga enhances toning, strengthening and flexibility, provides relief from stresses and reduces the impact of / prevents job injuries. It helps employees to develop greater motivation, clarity, creativity and energy. Employees feel better, happier, satisfied and enjoy improved health.
We provide in-house Yoga sessions, organize corporate yoga retreats, wellness day events and relaxation activities for employees.
Off the Shelf Training Programs
- Life in a foreign culture
- Managing diversity in the workplace
- Navigating change
- Building resilience
- Bullying & Harassment